Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bakesale for Sophie's Dog Adoption!

While our friends over at A Place to Bark are competing for the big bucks, we here at Sophie's Dog Adoption are going back to our humble bakesale fundraising roots!

So come support local efforts to ease the suffering of homeless and unwanted dogs and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time!

Lots of yummy treats! Many decadent, delicious vegan options!



SATURDAY JANUARY 26th & SUNDAY JANUARY 27th

11AM-5PM

Naturalanimal & Pawtisserie

4932B Sheerbrooke Street West.

Westmount

We still need people to donate homebaked goods! Contact me if you can help!

2 comments:

Katy @ Lolly Linens said...

Hi There, I love your site! I found you through Bernie's blog ~ I so love what you guys are doing. Keep up the great work. All the best ~ Katy

http://katysloveofdogs.blogspot.com

barbe said...

I found you thru Bernie too!

if you were here, I'd donate food AND buy some!

If you ever need jewelry or yarn for donations, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me! I did cat rescue for years and had to stop for a while. I emotionally can't deal with the utter ugliness and torture we saw while living Oakland. So now I help by giving money and donations and helping out where I can.

my website is barbesaintjohn.com

Best of luck to you!